Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 1 - Workout 1

So I completed workout 1 of Dax Moy's 30-in30 challenge and it was awesome. I got up at 5:20am to do the workout, but I had loads of energy. I really made my heart pound and I got a good sweat on. I was not able to count my reps because I was too busy concentrating on the moves - I will do that next time.

I can't wait for the second workout...and the third...

I prepared my food the night before so it was easy to assemble in the morning. I had 2 boiled eggs and a grilled tomato for breakfast; then I'll have yogurt and raspeberries for a snack; curry chicken and brown rice for lunch; cherries and almonds for another snack and then I'll be home so I'll decide the rest later. :)

I hope everyone is well and feeling great.

No comments:

Post a Comment