Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 3 of Dax Moy's 30-in-30 weightloss challenge

Did the meltdown this morning and even though I was sore and tired, I improved on my densities from yesterday:

Push-up: 66 (+9)
Squats: 66 (+1)
Shoulder Press (each arm): 97 (+10)
Backward Lunge: 61 (+12)
Spiderman (each leg): 51 (-3)
Through Lunge: 52 (+4)
Curl & Press: 29 (+5)
Squat: 74 (+6)

I should mention the shoulder press and curl & press was using 12lb weights in each hand. I did the same yesterday as well.

After my workout I showered and then I made almond milk. It was super easy and delicious. Recipes as follows:

Soak 1 cup natural almonds (do not have to be peeled) for at least 24 hours in water in the fridge.

Drain and rinse almonds. Put them in a blender with 3 cups of water. Blend away. Once completely blended, strain mixture in a fine strainer or cheesecloth. After that, I put the almond milk back in the blender and added seeds from one vanilla pod and some agave nectar and blended again. Yummy!

I had oatmeal, almond milk, walnuts and a banana for breakfast. It was very tastey and satisfying.

Here are my stats from this morning:

Weight 166.0 lbs (-2.4 lbs)
Chest 36" (-1")
Waist 28" (-0.5")
Hips 40" (no change)
Thigh 26" (no change)
Calve 15.5" (-0.25")
Arm 12.5" (did not measure before)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipe-sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do many more shoulder presses, you're going to take off, flying!

    Thanks for the recipe - I will definitely have to give it a try. My almond milk has too many additives.

    ReplyDelete