Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4 of Dax Moy's 30-in-30 Weight Loss Challenge

So it was a typical morning. Got up and did my meltdown workout. Densities as follows:

Push-up: 73
Squat: 79
Shoulder Press (each arm): 112
Backwards lunge: 71
Spiderman (each leg): 54
Through Lunge: 59
Curl & Press: 31
Squat: 84

An improvement from yesterday. :)

Stats as follows:
Weight 166.4 lbs
Arm 12.5"
Chest 36"
Waist 28"
Hips 39.5"
Thigh 25.5"
Calve 15.5"

I'm up in weight (0.4) from yesterday, but still down 2lbs overall. I'm not highly concerned about that yet, since I lost inches. I will cut back on nuts and increase my circuits in the power workout though.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are getting so may reps done! I feel like a whimp! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are getting those reps in aren't you.

    Amazing work!

    Dax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I put you in my blog - and linked to your blog - because I am following your progress. (Dax has been commenting)

    You're welcome to link to my blog and/or respond to my posts

    http://georgemustloseweight.blogspot.com/

    Good luck!

    George

    ReplyDelete