Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 8 of Dax Moy's 30-in-30 Challenge

Was woken up at 4am with horrible stomach pains again. I'm not sure why this is happening, and why at 4am. I think it may be because I am eating faster than normal - I am typically a very slow eater. I find I am eating faster because I am hungry and because frankly I want to get it out of the way so I have enough time before my next workout. I must be concious to slow down.

Weight was 165.2 lbs so that's down 3.6 lbs overall. I do not have my measurements in front of me, but there was no major movement, although there was a little.

Been doing the workouts in record time because I am stronger and my endurance is coming back. I have started doing squats with 20lbs, rather than 15 and I may go up even higher in the days to come. Still doing 12lbs for curls and shoulder press, but might go up to 15lbs in a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie
    I am so envious..I use 10 lb weights for my workouts and that is a challenge. I may start using them with squats to see if that accelerates some of the progress. Great job.

    ReplyDelete