Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 2 of Dax Moy's 30-in-30 weightloss challenge

So I made it through yesterday, but I am sore today. It is a good kind of sore though...as the saying goes, 'no pain, no gain' or loss as the case may be. :)

Did my workout this morning and I kind of dragged my butt out of bed, but once that meltdowm music started pumping I was totally into it. I was able to ignore my pain and have a killer workout. Only 2 more to go today. :)

Densities for the meltdownn were as follows:
Push-up: 77
Squat: 65
Shoulder Press (each arm): 87
Backward Lunge: 49
Spiderman (each leg): 54
Through Lunge: 48
Curl & Press: 24
Squat: 68

Even though I was still sore after work, I completed workouts 2 and 3 and they went really well. I noticed an improvement from day 1.

I took a hot bath with epsom salts so hopefully that will help me to be able to walk a bit more normally. haha

1 comment:

  1. Killer workout! That's what I like to hear! Well done!

    ReplyDelete